- Purulent, bloody discharge from under the foreskin.
- Difficulty or painful retraction of foreskin.
- Lumpiness under the foreskin.
- Early diagnosis is very important to achive cure. This can be done by Radiotherapy or local partial removal of the affected part.
- Additional procedures like removal of nodes in the groin (Block dissection of ilioinguinal nodes) may be required.
- If the foreskin is tight causing difficulty in cleaning of entire top of the penis, removal of foreskin – Circumcision Surgery is a must.
- Any ulcer or colour change in the glans penis requires immediate attention.